Customer Support Specialist
$40,000 – $45,000 per year
Competitive Salary, 401(k), 401(k) matching, Health Insurance Stipend, Unlimited Approved PTO, Professional Development Assistance, Paid Holidays, Profit Sharing Opportunities, Paid Paternity / Maternity Leave, Bonus Opportunities
WeForge is a technology company dedicated to empowering health & wellness facility owners to elevate the lives of their community. WeForge is the parent brand to Market Muscles and Move With Pulse.
Market Muscles is the premier website company in the martial arts & fitness space, currently helping over 700 facilities around the world.
Move With Pulse powers the day to day activities of martial arts schools, including membership billing, rank tracking, point of sale, marketing communication and more.
WeForge is hiring a rockstar Customer Support Specialist to support our growing platform, Move With Pulse. In your role, you will be focusing on supporting existing Move With Pulse customers, helping them troubleshoot issues with their accounts, providing top-notch communication & support, and more.
- Establish working relationships with customers and their teams
- Spend time on calls, listening, and talking to customers
- Review & respond to tickets in an accurate, effective and timely manner
- Work across teams and provide thoughtful workarounds for customers using excellent communication skills to explain any pros and cons to the customer
- Work with your internal resources to provide the customer with the right training and external resources for their needs
- Engage with the development team to provide customer feedback & new feature ideas
- Conduct training events and webinars for customers
- Developing content to help our customers succeed. This is things like training videos, written documentation content, sample code, blog posts, and email announcements
Who you are
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Great people skills
- Comfortable conducting business conversations via phone and web meetings on a daily basis
- Outstanding follow up and follow through
- Passionate about solving problems and educating customers & team members
- Eager to learn
- Tech-savvy and able to learn new software quickly, efficiently, and effectively
- Experience working for SaaS companies
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment